Monday, October 09, 2006

London Calling....

As I mentioned in the previous post, it's been almost 600 days since I arrived in London and a lot has taken place in this time, so I thought that I would list - in no particular order - 20 things that I've done (or have happened) since I landed here....

1. I've become engaged,
2. Have been to 15 new countries,
3. I've lost 13 kilograms,
4. I was abducted in Oslo,
5. Attempted to learn Afrikaans,
6. I've been to an NFL game,
7. I've had the mumps,
8. Listened to Joe Dolce's 'Shaddupa your face' 100 times in succession,
9. Caught up with Tucker Max and his mates in a bar in NYC,
10. Went Ice-Fishing with some Latvian natives,
11. Crept closer to 100 games, completing game 98,
12. Have been detained by US border patrol on Canadian/US border,
13. Managed to get photographed with both Chip & Buster Bison,
14. Used an AK-47 in a former Soviet army bunker,
15. Seen Liverpool win the most exciting FA Cup ever in Cardiff,
16. Watched George Bush be driven to the White House,
17. Finally chose a tattoo to get,
18. Was involved in a riot at the opening of Emirates Stadium,
19. Went three months without going on a Bacardi binge,
20. Wrote the worst blog ever.

So there you have it, a very brief insight into my London life over the last 600 or so days....

Riveting stuff, I know....

No comments: