Friday, September 29, 2006

Not before time.....


It's not like I'd forgotten this place or was averse to throwing a few lines together, but as most people know, the last six or so months has seen a major change in my life, culminating in my recent engagement with the beautiful Linda, who I'm sure you'll hear and see a lot of in the future.

Originally, this blog was a means for me to keep in touch with people, do some writing and generally kill a couple of birds with a single stone, but that seems to have gone by the wayside in recent months as my life has been fairly busy with other things.

Anyway, I'll hopefully get back into the swing of things soon and keep everyone updated as to what's happening over here in London. I've included a picture of Linda and I in Paris (Notre Dame), perhaps that will explain part of my absence...

Let me think about it, write a blog or spend more time hanging out with Lin......

No comments: