Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jelena Dokic

I was checking out the Herald-Sun website (mainly because I can't understand the big words 'The Age' uses) and I noticed there was an internet poll. The question was;

"Are you happy for Jelena Dokic to play for Australia again?"

I was stunned!

Not only did I wake up my house-mates screaming, 'NO FUCKING WAY!' but I started shaking, shaking violently.

Obviously, I voted no!

I then checked the results. Has the country gone mad? 43.9% of voters are happy for her to. Read that sentence again (and not merely for the amusement value of my grammar)!

This is like Hitler lobbing up in Tel-Aviv and having 27% of the Jewish population give him the thumbs up for residency. This is madness.

I'm angry now!

I'm grateful, however, of the new drinking laws here in Britain. I think I'll join the rest of the British population, get incredibly inebriated, and fight in the streets.

No comments: